How do I Create My Blog ?
First you must be a Registered Member of Recovery Realm inorder to create your personal blog in BlogRealm.
Now that you belong to the fellowship:
- Go to ... Create Your Own Blog
- Click on .. Create My Blog
You are now about to begin to Create your Blog:
- Enter the..Title... eg- My 1st Sober Blog ( please be more creative than that)
- Enter ... Description..Type in a brief 1 or 2 line description of what your overall blog will be sharing eg- Ramblings of a Drunkard
Next you will enter what Options you want activated for your Blog:
For example, you could click to activate:
- Make blog public
- Allow Users to post
- Syndicate blog
- Set your Time Options and date format - may we suggest Day(01):Month (January):Year format
- Finally Click Update
You have now created your Blog and are now ready to make your 1st Blog entry
Making a Blog Entry
- Now in the window entitled Create your Own Blog you will see some extra options
- View My Blog and
- Add Blog Entry
Well nows the time to start Blogging so:
- click on Add Blog Entry A window appears with the date and the name of your Blog.
- You must now enter the Title of your blog Entry eg- A Giant leap
- Next type a 1 or 2 line Summery of your Blog Entry eg- How I found freedom.
- Next select, make sure the dot appears next to, Rich Text Editor
- Now create- type, copy, paste add pictures or links into your blog.
- Once you are done click Update.
You can now view your blog and if u want to make changes, corrections or additions:
- click on View my Blog and
- click the Edit Entry caption in the upper right of your blog entry