Recovery Realm Community Rules.
These rules apply throughout the site, regardless of whether you are using the chat rooms, online meetings, message boards or our blog facilities. Our Chat Monitors will eject and ban chat room users whom they feel have broken any of our rules.
Do not expect a warning before ejection - break the rules and you risk being immediately ejected.
We do not permit:
- Sexual or offensive language or content.
- Harassment of other users.
- Inflammatory or defamatory comments, flaming or taunting.
- Abuse or disruption of our services.
- The impersonation of Recovery Realm staff.
- Public questioning or criticism of Recovery Realm policies, staff or moderator actions.
- Use of more than 1 user/nickname as deliberate impersonation of self.
If you wish to complain or comment about our policies or a staff member, please use the contact form.
If we feel a chat name or username has been chosen to initiate communication of a sexual nature, it risks an immediate ban.
If you ever need clarification on any part of our rules or terms of service or have a question, suggestion, feedback or a problem with the site, please feel free to contact us directly via the contact form to ensure that it receives the proper attention.
Please do not post it on the message boards as it will be removed.
In cases of extreme abuse, we may pass your information onto your Internet Service Provider or the police.
Although we do have strict rules in place, we cannot guarantee Recovery Realm will remain free from abuse.
For more information on chat safety, please read our Site SAFTEY page.