You did nothing wrong. Our chat room runs off of DigiChat servers and they will occassionally cause your connection to be lost and you will be knocked out of chat. Just log back in.
Try also to clear your Internet and Java cahces.
Empty the Java Plug-in cache. (this is not the same as your temp or internt cahche)
Clearing the Java Plug-in cache ensures that the browser loads the latest versions of Java applications and applets.
To clear the Java Plug-in cache:
- Click Start > Settings> Control Panel.
- Double-click the Java icon in the control panel.
The Java Control Panel appears.
- Click on the General Tab
- Click Settings under Temporary Internet Files.
The Temporary Files Settings dialog box appears
- Click Delete Files.
The Delete Temporary Files dialog box appears.
- There are three options on this window to clear the cache.
- Click OK on Delete Temporary Files window.
Note: This deletes all the Downloaded Applications and Applets from the cache.
- Click OK on Temporary Files Settings window.